Stress Buster Classes
HYPNOSIS THE ANSWER FOR STRESS REDUCTION
Every person in the world has experienced stress. It affects men and women, rich or poor, young and old. Different people try to reduce or even try to eliminate stress from their life. The one problem with attempting this on your own is that the results are usually temporary. Using hypnotic techniques could be the answer to reducing your stress level.
Why worry about stress?
Although most people will know when they are under stress, they may not know what the dangers of stress are. Stress causes dozens of different dangerous symptoms that affects us physical as well as mentally.
- About 75% of all doctor’s visits are stress related.
- Stress cost American companies over 150 billion dollars a year.
- Stress can be the cause of strokes, heart attacks, ulcers, hypertension, and even death.
- Poor concentration, poor memory, tiredness, and migraine can be traced to stress.
- Stress has been linked to excess drinking and drug use.
- Stress is the cause of missing work at a number of 1,751,000 days per year.
- Stress causes one to make more mistakes, trouble concentrating, to stop caring about their job, family, or other events in their life.
- Stress has been called the “Health Epidemic of the 21st Century.”
- Over 75% of workers feel that they have more stress from their jobs than a generation ago.
- Stress is America’s number one health problem.
If you are frequently feeling a level of stress that is getting your way of being successful and you are ready to be done with it and you want more peace and serenity in your life: Then come and join us at our Stress Buster Hypnosis Classes. Each class is between 1 and 2 hours and continues for 4 weeks. Stress Buster Thursday! Each class begins at 5:30 p.m. The cost is $199.00 for all 4 classes. Payment is expected on first day of class, June 8, 2017.
Thursdays June 8, 15, 22, and 29th 2017 5:30 – 7:00
THIS IS A DEAL! Don’t miss out! Hypnosis for Stress Reduction for only $199.00
There is limited space, as classes are kept small to accommodate individual issues.
To learn more about group hypnosis sessions or individual sessions
Call Laney 503-289-3614
811 NW 20th Ave. Portland Or. 97209